Welcome to the yard on the left. A place to contemplate, relax, and rant on the right.

11.04.2008

It All Comes Down To This

The Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) has been a deep, dark, green for most of the spring and summer, and now in a final burst, has turned a brilliant combo of lime and yellow.

Similarly, all the campaigning, for so long, has finally come to the flourish of election day. Charmaine and I both avoided long waits by voting early (though we both will sort of miss standing in line today.)

For over a year I've posted the Bush administration countdown clock to your left, with its impossibly large number of days left in office slowly ticking away. Today, I feel a real turning point is being made, as we get ready to take back America, the one respected at home and around the world, the America that plays by the rules of common decency, the country that respects its citizens and their rights, the America that I am proud to call my home.

Now go vote!

1 comment:

Software Development said...

Nice article.....I really impressed while reading your post.....Thank you so much , it will useful to every one....
User Interface Designer