Welcome to the yard on the left. A place to contemplate, relax, and rant on the right.

8.14.2007

Font-ificating

I've switched all the fonts on the LipsYard today to Times New Roman. There was always something I didn't like about the look and feel, and I think I've hit upon it.

I've always used TNR (Times New Roman) in all my Word documents. It was easy to read for scripts in the studio, and it always had an athoritative feel to it.
Fonts have feelings? You bet! And I found a study to back me up. It's called "Perception of Fonts: Perceived Personality Traits and Uses" from 2006.
Here's the results:

I'm feeling better about the font thing. In fact, according to the study, I'm feeling Stable, Mature, Formal, and Traditional.
Almost as good as I feel about Karl Rove leaving the White House.

No comments: