Welcome to the yard on the left. A place to contemplate, relax, and rant on the right.

12.07.2007

Deck the Halls

Each Friday we're featuring some of the many Christmas Trees in the LipsYard home for the Holidays. This one is in the four-season room and is decorated in all clear glass ornaments. It's also the one the neighbors in the backyard see all the time. The tree skirt is a handmade gift from my Mom and Dad.


This clear "Snow" man is from the hometown of my alma mater, Luther College, in Decorah, IA.

I see this tree every morning as I write the blog and prepare the show. It's on my computer desk (you can see the wireless router in the background.) Several years ago, Charmaine gave me an Advent calendar, and behind each day was a small wooden ornament. This is one of my favorite trees.

There's lots more to come in the next 2 weeks!

No comments: