Welcome to the yard on the left. A place to contemplate, relax, and rant on the right.

1.08.2008

Happy Haircut


For over 25 years, I've been getting my hair styled (cut, really) at Live Gallery, on the East Side at Prospect and North.
I go every 4 weeks. Here's the "Before" shot.

Cheryl is the co-owner of the salon, and is the only one who has shorn my locks for all these years.

When I had longer hair, the inplement of choice was a straight razor and comb. Now the clippers does just fine.

Besides, I get a scalp massage in the process.


Time for a quick shampoo, write a check, and hit the road.

The "After" shot.
I pay $25 for a cut, plus a $3 tip. Not really in the price range of, say, candidate John Edwards and his infamous $400 cut, nor Mit Romney's $50 do. More in the range of John McCain in the Senate Barbershop at $15 (taxpayer subsidised, of course.)




No comments: